- Added a server-side rendered navbar to all the pages
- Removed the Cbox widget from most pages, as it was really only intended as an interim replacement for my old freegb guestbook anyway
- New blog post! It's a guide on configuring WireGuard to do port forwarding through a VPN.
- Changed the background of the links page
- All me.deeptwisty.com URLs now return a 301 redirect to the corresponding location on isopod.cool
- Made elements with hover-text display a special cursor when hovered over, so you know to wait for it to appear.
- Added a webgarden and a greenhouse page!
- Updated the uses page to include the VPS this site is hosted on.
- Updated some configurations server-side to reduce bandwidth consumption
- Added this thing from here!
- Added benlet.
- Moved the status.cafe widget on my blog page server-side
- Added a couple buttons to the links page, also removed my Twitter and Neocities.
- Rewrote the random caption function on the landing page in PHP
- Moved the site to a VPS and moved domains from me.deeptwisty.com to isopod.cool (me.deeptwisty.com still works though)
- Added How old is it? to the links page
- Added 8mbvideo to the links page
- Moved /about/software to /about/uses and added info about my hardware setup to it
- Added a button
- Re-formatted the changelog to be a valid HTML Journal, you know, in case you want to subscribe to it. For some reason.
- Updated every page to have <html lang="en"> instead of <html> or <html lang="">
- The changelog is now its own page for easier portability between revisions, embedded here in an iframe.
- ...as is the to-do list.
- Added an HTML Journal to the blog page for shorter entries that I don't feel warrant an entire page.
- Updated the blog post list to be compliant with m15o's HTML Blog spec, mostly to automate feed generation.
- The old RSS feed for the blog is now deprecated and will no longer be updated.
- Added a to-do list for the site to this page
- Added a little popup to the homepage and /stuff that bugs you to switch to firefox if you're not using it. Please for the love of GOD use firefox.
- Added a new button for my site!
- Added my buttons to this page (please don't hotlink!)
- Renamed /misc to /stuff
- Added my address to the stats page
- Added RegExr to the links page
- Added an RSS feed for the blog!
- Demoted the link to isopod.cool v1 from having its own section on the homepage to being relegated to /misc/
- Added status.cafe widget to the home and blog pages
- Added a changelog
- Added stats table page
- Added a cbox channel →
- New blog post!